Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Royal Wedding Day!

Remember when I said I love love? Well I still do. And I was a teeny tiny bit embarrassed to say I was up at 4:00 this morning watching it. But it was just so dang cute I can't help but admit it! Kate's a princess! I don't know what the obsession is with royalty, but I love it too. It's like a real life fairy tale.
It was so beautiful. And I loved it.
This was my favorite part:

(thanks Google images for this classy little double image)

Prince Harry (or Henry as I like to call him) getting a sneak peak. Presh. 
Now, I have to admit that I was already up at 4 this morning. Miserable. I was working on a portfolio for education classes. Ugh. But I've decided it's worth it now! Usually being up at 4a.m. would have nothing good to offer. But I had the royal wedding to keep me company. Holla!
It gives me the warm and fuzzies and I hope they stay so in love forever and ever.

Now, I am off to end of year leadership with my all time favorite humans. Then to good ole Nashvegas to watch :( the marathon. But I most definitely will be yelling super duper loud for all my friends running. What my legs won't be doing, my cheering will make up for! There are going to be a lot of people hanging in Nash this weekend so after my nice little nap today, I am pumped to get it started!
Happy freakin' weekend, Bloggies!

P.S. Please don't forget to pray for Bama. As much as I hate 'em sometimes, I'd never wish anything like that on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment