Monday, April 11, 2011

Can every day be a lake day?

I'm back bloggies!
Our little weekend get away was absolutely perfect.
The weather- goodness gracious. I think summer came in a month early. It's tricking us all, but I'm loving every minute of it.
The water- freeeezing. But what better midday wake up could you ask for though?
The food- good for the soul. I love having parents to take care of us for a little while.
The wakeboarders- just as talented as they were last summer.
The bees- buzzing. Typ.
The dogs- best friends.
The company- couldn't ask for better.
Weekends like this remind me how incredibly thankful I am for this life. I don't know why I get it, but I am so grateful to be so blessed with good health, good friends, good setting, good life.

Stolen pics of our weekend escapade.



  I think 
that if I could do this 
every single day 
of my life 
I would...


Our Sweetie. Who wants her?!! :)

Bees don't stand a chance with us around.

Who wouldn't wanna be here?!

Happy Monday, Bloggies!



No comments:

Post a Comment