Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I think it's Wednesday...?

It's Hump Day again! (I'm fighting the urge to slip the word "only" right after "it's")
But really, we made it through this day. Only two more until the weekend! We can do it!
I think my brain has already used up all it's allotted knowledge for the week. I'm 100% serious. I have zero brain cells left. Could cause a problem. So heads up if you try to speak to me the next two days.
Tomorrow we have SeNiOr ClUb! (they deserve fancy writing too) I am pumped to see these seniors rock it. I can't wait to sit back, relax, and let them entertain. They are incredible. It will for sure be awesome.
Friday is P-to-the-ROM at Halls! Wish I could pull out that dress and dance with my friends (on second thought, I really don't wish that at all...) But I am super excited to see them all dressed up and going. What a treat!
Friday is also Quest graduation aka everyone gets to see how great our new leaders are. They'll be jealous times, like, a million. And then team overnight. Aka I get to hang out with my favorite homies all.night.long.
See? So much to look forward too.
Two more days. And class in 8 hours...
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....




 For your viewing pleasure...
Prom. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment