Friday, April 8, 2011

Every day should be Friday...

...and you know why? 'Cause Fridays rock! That's all there is to it. SO glad that today Friday. Rebecca Black agrees with me too. I hope you're now all singing "Friday." I'm sorry. I probably deserve to be hated for that a little bit.
Today I got to hang out with my favorite champions in my mom's class at Sarah Moore Greene. So proud of these kids. They are most definitely going to dominate the TCAPS. Gosh, they're the coolest. If you haven't yet, go visit them soon. A couple of celebs came today too. One of the benefits of living in a college town is football player and cheerleaders will sometime drop by to spend a day with you. How cool?!

Also, thanks everyone for praying. My talk was good. Club was smaller than we've been used to, but it's always an honor to get to tell high school kids about Jesus. Goodness, I'd do it even if there was just one there!

This weekend I'm going into summer mode 100%. Headed to the lake for a little sun, water, wakeboarding, and all around lovin' every minute of life. I cannot wait.

Here is my new team I blogged about here.
Please, someone tell me that Halls doesn't totally have it.

I love these people like c-r-a-z-y.

Happy freakin' weekend bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment