Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday is Friday

Happy freakin' weekend Bloggies!
Today was the last day of school for the week- fist pumps and leg kicks for this- duh!
Because Easter is this weekend. That means Good Friday is tomorrow. I swear every holiday that comes I say is my favorite, so following this trend... I LOVE EASTER! But really, it is just so special. I'll try to better say my thoughts in another post, because it is truly a huge celebration. And I am beyond thankful.
My baby brother comes home tomorrow. Haven't seen him since Christmas. So I can't stinkin' wait!!



 Easter 2010 and 2009. What's not to loveeeee?!


Off to go cheer super loud for my sweet Halls friends. Run, (insert their names here), run!

P.S. Don't forget to vote for my momma! (See yesterday's post). Y'all rock, Bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment