Tuesday, April 5, 2011

List form

Short, random (typ) post today.
1. I survived class form 8a.m.-7p.m. today. I love dominating Tuesdays.
2. And I have small group in 12 minutes. Stinkin' LOVE my small group! Such a blessing.
3. Sit down to read this folks... I wanna run another half!!!! Someone do it with me this time. I know you can. I want to go fast. So you gotta push me 'cause I'm a wimp.
4. I still have problems with stairs. (see last three words of number 3)
5. I'm talking at club on Thursday. Beyond pumped. I love telling high school kids about Jesus. Have  I mentioned that everything about Halls rocks? :)
6. You most definitely can pray for God's words not mine. Sometimes I have so many words...
7. We have a puppy at our house. Long story, but we gotta find it's momma and daddy.
8. My friends are interviewing to be teachers this week. Three cheers for having AWESOME teachers come from UT!!
9. It's my roommate's birthday tomorrow. So if you see her give her some lovin'.
10. We all survived the highly anticipated storms yesterday.
11. My parents' house has holes in the roof from a tree crashing through though- see number 10.

Something to think about via Albert Einstein. Whatta genius.

"There are two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."



Apparently I go to list form when I'm not sure what to blog about... Guess I'm a creature of habit.

Happy Tuesday, Bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment