Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tornado Alley

I'm starting to think that's where we live now...
And I'm sure you're thinking, another weather post?? What in the world? Well we've been having some c-r-a-z-y storms here. Little Knoxville is not used to the weather. At all.
It's been a heyday for good ole Todd.

Thanks for keeping us safe.

But really. I've run for cover more times this week than I've ever done in a span of three days before.
MegaStorm struck first on Monday, gave us a little taste yesterday, and was back with vengeance today. For real.
We are still in it. I can't remember ever seeing hail like this before.
But something about these storms really brings people together I think.
Here are some of us seeking shelter for the first time today (thanks, Paul Michael, for covering up my face...)
Then there was some more major bonding time going on for me in cars, the YoungLife house, the 'brary (again) and finally my home sweet home. I am thankful for the time I've got to spend with friendsies!

But it is scary. And I'm pretty sure I never ever wanna drive again.

Now, I'm just waiting for our power to go out. Just as long as it doesn't go out at Panera (again-That literally effected my entire day).

If y'all are reading this, that means you are still alive. For that I am grateful too. Congrats on surviving (so far) the Megastorm of 2011!
This storm has taken a lot out of me. I'm exhausted. Only 20 more minutes until it's over! We will survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment