Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I'm loving right now...

...in this exact moment, I'm loving:

... wearing blue nail polish. I figure a year from now when I'm in the big girl world, I won't be able to paint my finger nails colors like this. So I'm livin' it up while I can.
... this big huge red umbrella I am sitting under on our backporch. Can I please spend every day of the summer under this thing?
... coffee. Mmmm...
... today. The past two hours have been full of really sweet time, and it's just getting started.
... hair in a messy bun. It's going to be one of those days.
... the smell of the fresh cut grass from the neighb's. Yum.
... my Moleskine journal. Love everything about it.
... Radical. Almost.finished.
... the Bachelorette starting. And when I say "loving it", I really mean loving to hate it. But can't stop.
... not really having a plan for the day. I just wanna sit on the porch and drink coffee and talk.

I'm loving this Tuesday. Hope today is just so great Bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment