Friday, May 27, 2011

Just another summertime adventure

Question: What's the best way to get soaked and cold and scraped and bruised and muddy and filthy and have the absolute best time of your life?! 
Answer: Spelunking!




 
I would usually say "caving", but "spelunking" just sounds so much more hardcore. And clearly, that's what we are.  
Who doesn't love climbing down rocks, swimming through dark water, belly crawling through tight spaces, and slipping down a straight mud slide?
My friends learned quickly not to let me hold the expensive any flashlight as I fell and dropped the same one underwater... twice. But it kept working! That's what I call resilient!

Good gosh, I just love summer.


Also, pray for all my dear friends who are on their way with their high school friends to Frontier Ranch right now. They are going to have the best week of their lives!

Happy freakin' weekend! 
(I'm actually quite impressed with myself that I know what day of the week it is)

No comments:

Post a Comment