Thursday, May 26, 2011

And the winner is...

... Scotty McCreery!
Most of y'all probably don't even know what I'm talking about.
American Idol- to fill you in.
Yes, I still watch it.
Yes, if I miss it, I'll catch up on TiVo. 
Yes, more than just the "bad rounds" where all you do is laugh at people.
Yes, I like love it.

And my for the first time ever (since Carrie Underwood) my fav won! Wahoo Scottie!


(Thanks Google image)

I feel like I know him. Really. He loves Jesus. And gave Him credit. He's so humble and sweet and thoughtful and calm. I'm hoping he'll fall in love forever with the runner-up named Lauren Alaina, ya know, since he's way too young for me. But they are both precious.
And incredibly talented. He sounds kinda like Josh Turner. His voice is real deep. And country.
Sorry JB, he's my new 17 year old crush. (I hope that's okay to admit on the blog...)

No comments:

Post a Comment