Saturday, May 14, 2011

Confessions:

This is a safe place right? I think so. So I thought I'd share some confessions. I read it on another blog and it inspired me to do the same. Enjoy.

  • If you know how to shut a door quietly, I secretly do fist pumps and leg kicks in your honor. Thanks for not being a slammer.
  • I have a bag of Gummy Bears by my bed. Sometimes Lots of times I wake up in the middle of the night hungry, so I eat them.
  • I actually despise Subway. Please don't make me eat there.
  • Every morning when I wake up I feel like my teeth are going to fall out. RIP retainer.
  • I pull my eyebrows when I think really hard- they are looking a little sparse thanks to finals.
  • Sometimes I watch channel 21- the news on repeat- just because I like knowing what's going on.
  • I always read tweets on my phone after my alarm goes off to motivate me to get out of bed in the morning.
  • I claim to not like almonds, but I actually don't mind them all that much. I really don't know why I say this.
  • Sometimes I think about the Nazi's when I drive my Volkswagen And I feel bad.
  • I bite my nails.
  • I've asked for the same thing for the past 2 Christmases and birthdays and haven't gotten it. Call me perseverant.
  • I love love. I don't think this is a confession though.
  • I like to eat with little spoons and forks. In fact, I would rather wash a little spoon that is in the dishwasher than have to use the big giant clean spoon in the drawer.
  • I always get samples at ice cream stores- just so I can eat my ice cream with the little baby sample spoon.
  • I've had a running list of baby names I like since I was about 8.
  • I choose the mountains over the beach.
  • I love reality tv. Once again, probably not that much of a confession.
  • I cry in movies. Pretty much every movie that has even a remotely sad scene will have the people next to me whispering about the tears on my cheeks.
  • I like room temperature water.
  • I am far to easily distracted.
  • Despite what you see regarding my grammar on this blog, I actually get really annoyed when people don't use words correctly, specifically: your/you're.
  • Sometimes I'll stalk someone's facebook pictures all the way through.
  • I love American Idol. Love.
  • I cry every time I go to the dentist.
  • If Christmas music comes on shuffle on my Ipod, I don't change it.
I know. I am weird. But that's enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of similar ones.

    I find it ironic that right before your grammar bullet you spelled "too" incorrectly. :)

    Sincerely,
    Your other grammar Nazi friend

    ReplyDelete