Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Love-Hate Relationship with finals

...but mostly hate.
But like I said yesterday, I kinda like 'em too. A little bit.
Why?
Well I think it's because everyone is equally miserable. Kinda evil, huh?
But it's kinda like that on rainy days too. Where everyone is nice to each other because we all just want to break down and shed a couple of tears. I hope I'm not the only one who wants to do this... a little bit....?

So everyone seems a tiny bit nicer. Like, I don't know, life becomes another one of those High School Musical "We're All in This Together" moment for this week.

We are all doing the same thing. Stressing, hating school, wanting summer, dreading tests, taking shots of caffeine, cramming, going delirious, hating the 30 minute rush hour internet limit at Panera, taking study breaks, and kicking exams in the butt.

And I guess that's why I think it's a little bit fun.


Now, I'm off to go finish cramming alllllll the Econ I did not pick up on this entire semester into my small mind.
Because tomorrow I'm going to use Econ for the very last time EVER in my whole entire life. That is a guarantee. And all the haters out there can shut it because I'm going for an A (but if you aren't a hater keep your fingers on both hands and your toes and your arms and your legs and your whole entire body crossed that somehow by the grace of God-and Ken- I do get an A).

MC=MR golden rule of economics. Got that down. Don't know what it means, but it's important.

A+ here I come.

Happy Humpday and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment