Friday, December 31, 2010

Helloooo Resolutions

Well, it's that time of year again. Time for new year's resolutions. 2011. The year to make a change. It IS a new decade. The BEST decade of our lives...?  Sure, why not?

So "resolutions" of 2011... here they are:
Expect God to do something DAILY.
Divine appointments every.single.day.
         They'll happen. I just need the vision to see them.
Constant "aliveness." Be attentive in every moment. What I value deserves my full attention.
Do everything. This is pretty much the only time in my life when I can do all the random, fun things I want to. So I'm going to do them. Live.
Love life... As I'm living it. Be in the moment.
Love. More than possible. Everyone. The lovable. The unlovable.
Be grateful. Really grateful. For everything I have. Don't let the THINGS I don't have overshadow the things I do.
Care less about the things. Care more about people.
I won't worry about the "tomorrow" because I'll be loving the "today".

I should probably add "get in shape" and "study more" etc. to the list, but these things seem to have so much more value...

I got this phrase on a sign for a Christmas gift. Man, do I love it! It might be my 2011 motto:

Live
The purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate. It is, above all, to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference.


Here's to making 2011 the best year/decade ever.

Tomorrow=1/1/11 Startin' off great already!


No comments:

Post a Comment