Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I heart snow days

We have a little baby snowman friend in our freezer right now. Wanna know why?? Because it snoweddddd! That's right people. Snow in good ole K-town! It was b-e-a-utiful! Knox County has even been out the past two days. Not saying that it necessarily takes a lot for that to happen, but nonetheless, no school for the kiddies!
It is 18 degrees outside right now. And it has been so cold like this for way to long. While we were running to the basketball game one of my friends yelled out, "It's SO cold! Why the heck would anyone ever want to move to the north?!" And you know what, I have to agree with him. If we didn't have snow I'd be absolutely miserable. Here's a little visual of our snow days. Full of yummy food eating, midnight sledding, snow angel making, good friends hanging, happy snow walking, mistle-toe kissing, Christmas song singing, big blanket snuggling, freezing cold ice skating, cozy hat/scarf/glove wearing, classic movie watching, homemade snow flake making, and smart game playing.
Hello snow day(s) twenty-ten.

Hating finals meets boredom meets Christmas spirit. What do ya get? A room full of old notes turned into snowflakes. Yes.

Tada!
My favorite mistletoe kiss

Puppy chow? Yes please.

Bananagrams always make me feel really smart. (Especially when playing with these jokesters- kidding... kinda)

Self-timer is my fav. Especially on the mailbox.

These two are two of my favies.

So I'm a smoker, whatcha gonna do?! (Don't worry, Mom, it's just an icicle)
We used every letter in the game to make a giant, victorious board. Everyone wins this way!


Free ice skating- a good thing. An inflatable penguin- a good thing. Below freezing temperatures- DISGUSTING!

My personal sled-pusher.

We l-o-v-e midnight sledding!

It's much more fun when we get to sled together!

Just call me profesh snowboarder.

Snow angel. What a perfect ending to a great snowy day.


LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOWWWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment