Monday, January 3, 2011

A Guilty Pleasure

Happy twentyELEVEN bloggies! This decade has been oh so wonderful thus far. I can't tell you how many times I've written 2010 instead of 2011 (I guess really it hasn't been that much since we've only been living it for three days, it just seems like I need to be writing dates in pencil these days). Anyway, I've really got no time to blog because in only 12 minutes my most wonderful guilty pleasure starts. The show I love to hate. I hate everything about it. It's trashy. And stupid. And dramatic. And SO STINKIN' ADDICTING. And the show is... (insert drum roll here please)










Check back later for updates on my favs as well as my pick on who is going to receive the final rose. I feel stupid even writting about this, but let's be honest, I can't help it. I mean, who doesn't want to see Brad finally find true love?! This is his second time so he's had 50 b-e-a-utiful women to choose from. His wift has got to be in the running this time. (I hope you can pick up on the sarcasm). I recognize how stupid the show is, but it is just so good. So good.
Now, I'm off to meet my bestest friends on the couch. High school days, welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment