Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today's a Big day

It's the 90th day of the year! Time flies when you're havin' fun, huh?

This is my 100th blog post. I never thought I'd have enough thoughts to publish 100 entries about them, but the time has come, bloggies. Thanks for stickin' around to read these crazy thoughts that make zero sense a lot of the time.

We get new leaders tonight. Can't wait to do some fist pumps and leg kicks and welcome our questies into this crazy family I call my team. I hope they are ready for a -- finger slapping, red painting, thread chatting, 'tudes having, unimaginably hard laughing, black eye and bruised table-topping, "World's Greatest" singing, Steak 'n Shake eating, eye rolling, carpooling, joke telling, character dressing, heart sharing, lots of loving -- Halls having (it) good time! We are so excited to have our "missing pieces" join us in just a few short hours.
They're getting placed at Halls, so of course they are totally legit. They've got it!



No comments:

Post a Comment