Monday, March 21, 2011

Not a Spring Break Post

SB '11 was simply fantastic. As I knew it would be. And memorable. As I know it would be. And relaxing. And fun. And hilarious. And crazy. And awesome. I think you get the point. Basically, it was a absolute blast. Really. Unfortunately, I'm a slacker and haven't uploaded pictures to my computer yet (although I've spent hours looking at everyone else's). So more about SBXI will have to come later.

In semi-related/ completely unrelated news:
I am now tan. Not burned. TAN. (Side note: this morning the girls at Halls asked if I had been going to the tanning bed- I hope some of y'all can find humor in this). Yippee skippy summer most be close.
Thanks to Pitt, Louisville, Vandy, etc, I am now out ten dollhairs in the bracket tournament challenge I entered with some people. I had a chance of winning over SIX HUNDRED BUCKS! ...But those chances are now gone. Pity. The good thing about having a majorly screwed up bracket is getting to cheer for the underdog every time. Makes all the madness of March a little more exciting. As always, go Heels.
This is the oldest picture of SamSam I could find
My baby brother is the big oh-nine! I cannot believe this little curly tow-headed kid will be double digits next year. C-r-a-z-y. (I gotta dedicate a post to this dude soon).
 My daddy cleaned my car, as well as got everything on it fixed (it was a long list, I tell ya), filled it up, AND left me gas money while I was gone. Add that to the list of why Tom Crawford is setting my standards high.
The weather in KnoxVegas is forecast to be b-e-a-u-tiful allllll week. Hello days spent at the boulevard!
Those gorgeous pear trees? Worth the fish smell times a thousand.
They fired Bruce Pearl today. I am sad. He mighta lied, but he was a great coach for us. I grew up never watching UT basketball because they never won, but Bruce turned it around. Bummer he's gone. I'm still going to say Bruuuuuuuuuce before each game. Nothing personal to the new coach, it's just a tradition I love. Like the kiss cam. (If they ever take that away I'll never go back to a game). 
I ran ten miles today. Is it April 3 yet?  I just wanna curl up and go to sleep.

Welp, that about sums it up. Other than that big week of Spri Bre Ele. Promise to get around to that soon. Thanks for not giving up on me during my week long absence from the blogging world. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment