Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh blogggg

Duke looooost!
Carolina won! (not that I'm shocked by that- they're gonna win it all. GO HEELS!)
...My bracket still sucks.

Econ test is over. (If I ever am going to need to know econ in real life some p-l-e-a-s-e tell me. Because I'm going to need to find a lifetime tutor.)

I've been to Chattanooga and back.
Laura and Megan turned 21.

The half marathon is one week from tomorrow. Eek!

And I have laughed SO much this week. ...Especially Thursday. Every time I turned around I had tears running down my face from laughter. Gosh, don't you just love those days?!

Currently I am babysitting the most precious babies (or not so babies at all). And listening to the thunderstorm outside. We are curled up on the couch watching "Wall-E." So crazy I get PAID to do this!

We get new leaders on Wednesday. Wednesday. Good gravy that is soon! Remember my team? They are still totally awesome. And we are about to get even awesomer! I am so incredible thankful that YoungLife is so established in Knoxville and we get so many great, new leaders every year. A lot of teams are really desperate for new leaders who want to love high school kids. And this Quest class is huge and ready to fill those shoes. I am excited to see where the kids I know from high school end up. Wednesday is gonna be a fun night. My team has some big plans for our n00bs :)

Oh yeah, I'm still slackin' on SBXI. Oops.

I'll make more time for this little bloggy soon. Over and out peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment