Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Still no SBXI

...But I promise it'll be soon(ish). Turns out I had slightly more school work this week than I had anticipated. It's okay though, it always gets done. (Someone needs to teach me how to stress.)
Homework/studying/class has been taking up my time. I still haven't even put pictures on my computer. I'm a Spring Break super slacker.
Also, because I wanna be honest to my faithful readers- all two of them (hi mom)- all other Spring break pictures on Facebook, major blog reading to catch up on, and Pinterest has taken up my relaxing time. Another side note: Pinterest, I am pretty much o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d with you. I could literally spend hours on it. So many wonderfully delicious things to look at (sorry Delaney- we shoulda been English majors). But really, wow. I love it.
Well off to go study Econ (gag) or "rest my eyes" for a second on my bed (yay). I have a feeling option number two is gonna win tonight.

A quote that made me smile today:
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. 

Something wonderful it going to happen. In the midst of crazy-busy day. It will. Keep an eye out. Don't miss it. 

Hope your Tuesday(night)!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment