Sunday, February 6, 2011

Da Super Bowl

In case you haven't heard, it's Super Bowl Sunday. Ooooh baby, I love this day. Really, I just like any day that gives me an excuse to hang out with a big group of friends. Especially when we get to eat yummy food. And laugh at commercials. And each other. And cheer for the same team. Or different teams. Which leads me to my one problem with today. I don't know who to cheer for. Look at number 12 from here, to see my original thoughts. I was a self-proclaimed bandwagon Steelers fan. But I think I'm leaning towards the Packers now. I've been seriously debating this issue for the past 48ish hours, and I just can't come to a conclusion (It was so much easier last year- love Peyton- Go Colts). I feel some loyalty to the Steelers, since I cheered for them against the Jets, but that loyalty clearly doesn't run deep. And something about Ben Roethlisberger is a little too creepy for me. Especailly when compared to YoungLife alum Aaron Rodgers. Sketchy QB in a club vs a YoungLife-er like us! See? I think I gotta go for good ol' boy, Aaron. Plus, he replaced Brett Farve... talked about creepy quarterbacks. And I hear that all the guys with long hair are good. So keep an eye out for them doing... good? Go, Pack, go...?

I feel obligated to the Steelers, but ever thing in me wants to cheer for the Packers. 

Either way, my prediction:
Packers: 35
Steelers: 31
(I'm ALWAYS way off. So if you're into making Super Bowl bets, probably wanna get as far away from my guess as possible).

So, I guess I'm really cheering for... the commercials?
Can't wait to see what kind of scandelous ads the GoDaddy campaign comes up with this year. Please catch my sarcasm here.
And halftime performance by the Black Eyed Peas? Yes please! 

I've gotta feelin', that tonight's gonna be a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment