Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day

Today is Valentine's Day. I have a love/hate relationship with this holiday. By love/hate, I mean mostly all hate. I love love. Remember here? But I like the idea of celebrating the ones you love everyday, not just one day of the year. However, I do like the thought of making one day a tiny bit extra special. But let's be honest, today it only exists to remind me (and others) how single I (we) am (are). Luckily, I snagged a studly Valentine a couple of hours ago. We were both dateless. Coincidence? I think not. Viola! Well really this post is a bunch of nothing based around me really not knowing how I feel about this holiday- can it even really be called a holiday?? Basically, I'm too exhausted to blog about D.C., and also too tired to study for my Psych test. So little mini blog it is.
Synopsis of this random post:
1. D.C. rocked! Such a blast. Full blog to come pronto.
2. Valentine's Day sucks... I think? At least for now. But not too bad.  
3. I should not be allowed near a computer when I'm this tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment