Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30th

Creative title for today. But I can't think of a more appropriate title. 

Today was the very last day of classes OF THE DECADE! Woooooow. I tweeted that the last time I said that I was in 4th grade. (Actually I'm pretty sure I've never said that before...) Even though it was super great that I had my last four classes of the semester today, it was such a yucky day. It poured all.day.long. And it's been cold. Gross to the x-treme.

In my last western civ class of the year ever today someone decided to embrace it and bring a DOG to class. A boxer. It just sat in the seat and looked forward, right at our professor. It was crazy. And no one, specifically our professor, acknowledged it out loud. Ohhhh UT. Whatta place.

You gotta look kinda close, but you can see it's really learning!

Today also is my momma's birthday. Her 25th. That's right, she was four when she had me. We went to Casa don Gallo to celebrate. Yummmm.

Here she is passed out (with her shoes on) on Thanksgiving. Food coma. Bahaha
But really, happy birthday Mom! Love you soooo muuch!

p.s. Shout out to Becca. Loving hanging out with you and the roomies!

No comments:

Post a Comment