Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've got a crush on you

Sometimes I feel like this blog has turned into a list of embarrassing things for me. So I figure, why not just keep it going? Last year, as sophomores in college, we were real special kids. We did some crazy stuff. For example... A Crush Book. That's right, a list of all the boys that we have crushes on. It originated as the "Gateway Crush Book" but has since been changed to the "Red Said Crush Book." (Creative titles, huh?) Now, we kinda stared it as a joke, but it has kept going... as a joke. Kinda. Maybe. Maybe we kinda love it. Maybe more than just kinda. Maybe we really love it. Maybe that's why it is still continuing. Going on two years. Maybe it makes us laugh out loud. And maybe we don't want it to end for a long time. Maybe until we write about our husbands in it. Then maybe we'll burn it once we're all married. Or maybe not. Maybe we'll look back and still laugh years from now. I'm not sure if this post is funny or humiliating. Maybe both. Anyway, we'll never reveal who is in it. Sorry boys. That would definitely push it to humiliating. Patrick Swayze is in it though. Other than that, the rest is a secret. Confidentiality to the max.

We can't and don't actually write backwards, PhotoBooth took care of that for us.

Here is the GCB aka RSCB on a journey to the airport while we were waiting for our friend.

Ooh, I got a crush on you, I hope you feel the way that I do, I get a rush when I'm with you, Ooh, I've got a crush on you, a crush on you
-Mandy Moore


Thank you Mandy Moore for giving us the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment