Monday, November 22, 2010

You like rasins? Well how 'bout a date?

Once upon a time I went on an Octodate. I can't believe I haven't blogged about this before. Such an experience. You may be asking yourself, "What the heck is an octodate?" Well, allow me to enlighten you. An octodate is an eight couple date. A total of 16 people.
And here we all are:
A good looking crew.



And here's my date, Grant. He's a surfer/skater/boarder/total bro. He's been livin' the life in Hawaii for the last little while before making his way back to good ole Tennessee.











These eight guys live together. They made us dinner which was delicious. They treated us oh so great. We just had a blast laughing, eating, talking, and playing games together for the night.


Andddd now there's a Sadie Hawkin's Formal. Girls ask the guys. And man oh man it is c-r-a-z-y. This just proves guys should always have to ask the girls, 'cause I'm telling you, it's been killer. No joke, there were white boards out with names on them crosses off and matched up, texts being sent, drive-bys being made, doughnuts being bought, notes being written, nerves being wracked, and maybe a few tears being shed. Unbelievable. Fortunately, I snagged a GREAT date! More about that once it comes, but I got a stud. Best looking couple Formal 2010 here we come.

Another random post. Ahh the life of being a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment