Monday, March 5, 2012

Gues(s)T What?!

Where have I been? Well. Really this is the only way to describe my life these days is the first 27 seconds of The Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get it Started in Here."
But really.
I don't have an excuse for not blogging. I guess it's just been a combo of unfortunate events- storms, no internet, a little bit of running, too busy hanging out with friends, blah, blah, blah.

But I do have some very exciting news... FIRST EVER GUEST BLOGGER ON DA BLOG!
You read that right, Bloggies.
Guest blogger on this blog.
I know you are so very curious who it is.
So without further adieu, allow me to introduce....












Tyler Morris.
I had to do a little FB digging for these gems. You're welcome.
So Tyler Morris, better know as T-Mo. (in fact, if you ever said something about "Tyler" I would think of at least 82 Tylers before I got to him)
Now you're asking... Who is this guy?

...the best storyteller I know.
...the last person to stop using AIM
...the person FNL was written for
...the token Northerner
...the ower of a milkshake (hint, hint)
...The ultimate legend

In his own words...
"He loves stories, smooching, and the bachelor and he's about to tell you all about them."
This is how he told me to "introduce" him on the blog. I couldn't make this up, folks.

Seriously, he's hilarious. It's an honor to have him have his FIRST ever blogging experience be here. So check back soon, 'cause you're in for a real treat!
T-Mo Tuesday up next. Whoop, whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment