Friday, March 30, 2012

YOLO aka SBXII

I was trying to see how long I could go without using actually words. Got the title. Nice.
So. Spring break. Awesome.
29 friends.
3 islands.
Unlimited laughs, jokes, stories, and SOFT SERVE!
3 flirty tables.
1 flippy dolphin.
Zero filters. 
Facing my biggest fear.
6 toe cats.
Absolutely nothing think about.
1 boat.
= spring break done right.

I'm sure everyone who reads this blog has seen way too many pictures of our trip (I've heard multiple times they are dominating everyone's news feeds). But just in case you missed them... :) You can scroll quickly.
I dare y'all to find better looking people.

Our pre-gaming spring break in Sanibel

She's funny. If you don't think so, you're wrong.

Biffle

Biggest fear caught on camera (more on this another time)

Sexy six (is that what we called ourselves?!)

Go Vols

Oh the story behind this picture too... one of my favs









Table flirty eight


"That's a really good group."
Y'all. Seriously. What a wonderful spring break I had. It is such a blessing to be able to call these people my friends. I love that we got to laugh and be silly and make fun and sing and dance and flirt and make so many great memories together. I'll have to dedicate a few more posts to specific moments from the break, but here's a nice overview to hold you over until then.
So glad I never have to give up spring break. Now I just have to convince all my friends to become wealthy teachers so we can take these trips together again.

Oh, and in case you think I forgot... DAY AFTER TOMORROW! Eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment