Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of Year

I've said this multiple times today.
It really is the most wonderful time of the year.
I think I actually say this multiple times throughout the year.
But right now I mean it.
Why?
Well if you really must ask, you are clearly missing something.
1. MARCH MADNESS, BABY!
I LOVE this time of year.
I'm kinda always into sports.
But it really comes out in March.
This is when I impress (or majorly freak out) boys with my knowledge of basketball teams and everything going on in the tournament.
I'm super competitive.
I love winning.
So I am so confident in my bracket:)
But I do love the Cinderella stories.
Anyway....
In case you wanna see what a winning bracket looks like. Boom.



2. SPRING BREAK!
or as like I like to call it... spr bre twe (insert very small number of people actually understanding this joke)
I've totally checked out. Fortunately my one class tomorrow doesn't have anything super intense. Colleen rocks. But that's another story. Because I can't even think about school when I'll be on my way to Florida in about 31 hours. Holla!
Get me on dat boat.

So if you see me walking around humming Christmas carols, don't be alarmed. That's just me celebrating the most wonderful time of the year.
Go Heels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment