Tuesday, May 29, 2012

July

...That's not right. Somehow it's only the end of May. I really barely believe it. It's been so unbelievably hot.
I've been spending my days with this kid.
I'm just being a mom this week. I've been running errands, doing laundry, and taking care of the pets and kid. I've loved it all. Especially sleeping in a king size bed! This boy is one of a kind and I love him so much.

We've been keeping cool...
Lake life
And hanging out at Governor's pool. What a way to celebrate Memorial Day.
I told Sam we were going to go to the Governor's pool to swim and he said, "The Haslams? In Nashville?!" Then proceeded to question me extensively as to why they have two houses. He's funny.
Lastly, some early mornin' lovin' for Knoxville. I adore this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment