Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rainy Humpday

Rainy Wednesday, you make me want to curl up on the couch and snuggle and have a Disney movie marathon.
Psychology class, I despise you. I don't even need to take you. Yet here I am studying for another test. You are the worst decision ever. (Please don't fail me for whining about how much a hate you.)
Wake-up YoungLife, thank you for being the highlight of my week. I don't know if there is anything better than laughing at my high school friends as they wake up in a panic. You are totally worth getting up at 4a.m. for
YoungLife team, so thankful for each of y'all. Glad we can laugh, talk, cry, pray, and live life together. Y'all rock.
This is what my chair looks like. Hunt it down people!
All my friends who are leaders on "formally known as West side of Knoxville", I'll be praying like crazy for y'all this weekend. You friends are so incredible lucky to have you. Look for the chair I signed while on Work Crew there. And keep an eye out for my 'rents. Wahoo for their first YL camp since high school! Talk to 'em. They're me in adult guest form.
Anyone in Knoxville this weekend, we stand few and proud. If you're into Friday Night Lights and/or Lost please give us a shout out because that is what my weekend will consist of. Please and thank you.
Beautiful fall leaves, when you're in full swing and beautiful (like now) I start worrying you'll be gone way too soon. Please hang on to that tree as long as you can. I love you.
Flannel, I love you too.
MEREDITH, told ya I'd give you a shout out:) Thanks for reading my blog. You make me want to blog all the time. Give STC a hug for me!
This weekend, I'm not ready to let you go yet, so here's some catch up pictures
Thankful for friendships that last through the years

Oh baby, God is good!



This genius of a man, John Piper, tweet this the other day:
"Don't stop praying until the mountain has been moved."

Mmmhmmm....

Happy Humpday, Bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment