Sunday, February 12, 2012

I love BIRTHDAYS!!

This weekend I celebrated two of my all time favorite peoples' birthdays.
Da-da-da...

DREW CRAWFORD!!!!

He's handsome.
He's the one I share all my growing up memories with.
He's smart.
He's the best bigger younger brother a girl could have.
He's funny.
Hes athletic.
HE'S TWENTY-ONE!
Good gosh, I can't believe it.
Three cheers (of water, of course) to you, Babe Dew!
Love you to the moon.

Anddd.....

REBECCA COX!



She's so hilarious.
She's adventurous.
She's a concert going pro.
She's one of my very best friends.
She's a total babe.
She's a blogger(!!!)
And she is SINGLE, fellas!
Happy two-two, Reba!


I dare you to find someone who had better reasons to celebrate this weekend.
I am truly so blessed.

Now here's to an awesome week. Monday- Leh go!

No comments:

Post a Comment