Monday, August 29, 2011

Total bro weekend

This weekend was... extreme. I feel like I totally embraced being a bro. And of course I did not bring my camera. Too anything. I'm failing at that these days.
But I'll verbally recap.

On Saturday I went to the Pro Wakeboard Tour. Gnarlyyy.

This kid was there.

Harley Clifford.
aka wakeboard pro
aka Aussie hottie
aka 17 year old (age is just a number, right?)
aka legit best wakeboarder in the world
aka my crush
Oh and we have the same birthday (4 years apart). If that's not a sign I don't know what is.

Whoa baby I was so star-struck. Going to the Tour was really a treat.
We got in for free. And somehow ended up also getting to be Mastercraft VIPs. 
My friend Taylor let some people come out on his boat where we tied up with tons of other boats and watched from the water. I've never seen so many boats tied together. So many people in bathing suits. I kept saying, "This is SO college." Typical me.
But it really was fun. And very impressive.
And made me wanna go wakeboard again. 

On Sunday after church we went to the Quarry. Fist pumps and leg kicks for being daredevils and jumping from cliffs and free climbing rock walls. Bad A.  

No comments:

Post a Comment