Thursday, August 11, 2011

Feelin' hot, hot, hot!

Before we dragged our mattresses downstairs too.
The Red Saile house does not have AC. It makes me glad I won't be going to hell. On night one without air conditioning we embraced it and got a mega-mattress and slept down in the basement with about 15 fans. I'm not sure if it was the excitement of a sleepover or the heat or the hair that kept blowing in my face from the fans, but I'm pretty sure I slept for about 20 minutes. 
Mis- as in miserable. So in the meantime I've been having real sleepovers and couch surfing until Saturday when it's finally fixed. We Red Sailers will also be loving anyone who bring us buckets of cold water, freezers, ice cream (you can bring that even when we do have AC again), fans, or handful of ice cubes. Slip-n-slide? Water ballon fights? Hit us up. 
But the good news is at least it's only a high of 90 for today and tomorrow. Whatta relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment