Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nerd mode

I'm still getting over my depression of finishing Harry Potter. Although I am finally seeing the last movie tonight- fist pumps and leg kicks for that! In the meantime, I'd like to thank The Hunger Games for being more than enough entertainment. Go, go, go and get these books pronto! (I've only read the first one but I finished it in one day. My fingers are itching for the second!!)


That's pretty much what the past few days have consisted of. Reading and being reunited with friends. Insert that "Reunited and it feels so good" song here.
Side note: I don't think I even know that song at all...

And of course going to Mooya also known as my new favorite place. Turkey burger? Yes please. It's almost like having my very own In-N-Out right down the street. And I'm pretty sure they love Jesus too. They're just so nice. Uh oh... another craving is coming on. I'm going to need an intervention soon.

So all that being said, if anyone else has any good books now is that time to share them with me. I'm on a roll. We can go to Mooya and discuss the symbolism and motifs. Just kiddin' about that last part- I don't miss high school English that much. Everything else I'm 100% serious about though. Mean it.
Over and out Bloggies

No comments:

Post a Comment