Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In case you were wondering

Just a few things you should know...

1. Wendy's new fries. Oh. My. Goodness. I had them for the first time last night. Are you freaking kidding me?! Umm... I do believe I am going to have to go to Wendy's again today. I already need an intervention.

2. The rain and storms today? #amis Pray that the 30% chance on Saturday will become 0%. Pronto.


3. Also, I just finished reading Heaven is for Real. Ahh-maz-ing. So good. Read it. It took me a little less than one day to read. That's less than 24 hours, Bloggies. Now, I'm not going to pretend I'm not a reader. I am. But that is pretty speedy for me. I've read parts of other books about people who had near death experience or died and came back to life, which were alright stories, but the difference about this book is that a little kid is telling it. He wasn't trying to capitalize on his experiences, make money or gain fame, he was just telling about what happened to him. One of the things the boy in the book repeats over and over is, "Jesus really loves the children." Isn't it crazy how he uses them? How 'bout that childlike faith, eh?

It's a great book. Really quick read. God sure does love to amaze us.

4. Another Spanish test tomorrow. What?! Esta clase es loco.

5. Wedding in THREE DAYS! Really that only two. Thursday and Friday. Since today is practically over and Saturday is THE day. And actually since Friday is the Bridesmaid luncheon and the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner that doesn't really count either. So, what I really mean is ONE DAY LEFT! Hollaaa!

6. Oh, and one more thing, I have Bieber Fever. Big time. Thanks Never Say Never. Please don't throw me in jail.

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment