Saturday, June 25, 2011

Better than the royal wedding!

Who am I? It's been way to long my dear, faithful readers.
In my defense, it's been a busy week.
  • My bffl got married (holy moly, still can't believe this is real life)
  • I had the last week of first sesh summer school. Good gosh that went by muy rapido. And I'm not complaining one bit!  5 day weekend (until second sesh starts)! Time to partay! 
  • We've been surviving tornados. Knoxville had moved from Tennessee to Kansas without any of us knowing. 
  • I started working a "real" job. "Real" in that it is nannying so I still get paid without having to take out taxes (holla for not being grown up yet) and get cash and don't have to work 9-5. But it is kinda real because it is regular, everyday working. Farrah is a cutie. And we are buddies. 
  • Also been wakeboarding and wake surfing. Ain't no thang. Just a matter of time until I'm throwing raleys and tantrums (I'm not talking about the temper kind... Although I might be throwing some of those too...). Gnarly.
So I thought I'd throw some pics out while I munch on this huge bag of candy from the wedding (Peanut M&M's for breakfast? Sure, why not?) and love this stellar week!

Tornado day. A tree fell on our cars. Glad I parked on the other side of the driveway.

The down power lines (and trees) and the barricade the neighbs set up to keep people from driving into the wires and electrocuting themselves. So thoughtful.

Who knew a waterproof digital camera could be THIS fun?!

Late night happenings. These are the days I love.

TCBY and friends. This is the good life.
WEDDING TIME!
Just gettin' ready after a little double drive thru time. I kinda wish we could do this every week.

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!

This is after it cleared up a bit. Rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck, right? So huge thunderstorms must mean you'll have the most wonderful marriage eva!

So we had a little down time before the wedding. One of my favorite parts of the day.



Rehearsal dinner. Such a sweet night.

One last Red Saile pic. So thankful for this past year!

Lastly, one of my favorite pictures of all time. Love, love, love.



So if you can please forgive me. I've been busy. Not a lot of time for deep thoughts and witty reflections on life. So this is it for now.

Over and out Bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment