In my defense, it's been a busy week.
- My bffl got married (holy moly, still can't believe this is real life)
- I had the last week of first sesh summer school. Good gosh that went by muy rapido. And I'm not complaining one bit! 5 day weekend (until second sesh starts)! Time to partay!
- We've been surviving tornados. Knoxville had moved from Tennessee to Kansas without any of us knowing.
- I started working a "real" job. "Real" in that it is nannying so I still get paid without having to take out taxes (holla for not being grown up yet) and get cash and don't have to work 9-5. But it is kinda real because it is regular, everyday working. Farrah is a cutie. And we are buddies.
- Also been wakeboarding and wake surfing. Ain't no thang. Just a matter of time until I'm throwing raleys and tantrums (I'm not talking about the temper kind... Although I might be throwing some of those too...). Gnarly.
|Tornado day. A tree fell on our cars. Glad I parked on the other side of the driveway.|
|The down power lines (and trees) and the barricade the neighbs set up to keep people from driving into the wires and electrocuting themselves. So thoughtful.|
|Who knew a waterproof digital camera could be THIS fun?!|
|Late night happenings. These are the days I love.|
|TCBY and friends. This is the good life.|
|Just gettin' ready after a little double drive thru time. I kinda wish we could do this every week.|
|This is after it cleared up a bit. Rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck, right? So huge thunderstorms must mean you'll have the most wonderful marriage eva!|
|So we had a little down time before the wedding. One of my favorite parts of the day.|
|Rehearsal dinner. Such a sweet night.|
|One last Red Saile pic. So thankful for this past year!|
|Lastly, one of my favorite pictures of all time. Love, love, love.|
So if you can please forgive me. I've been busy. Not a lot of time for deep thoughts and witty reflections on life. So this is it for now.
Over and out Bloggies!