Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Unknown

In lieu of one week of college left. And graduation just a couple of weeks away. And my entire life about to change. And my friends getting grown up jobs. And my friends moving. And not having a clue what I'm going to be doing a year from now. Or where I'll be. Or who I'll be with. Or what in the world I should actually be doing. In the long run and even tomorrow. Or next weekend. Or whatever. There is so much unknown.  
I don't like the unknown all that much. I like the comfortable. I don't like change. I like having a plan. Knowing how life is going to go.
But this is life. This is where we are. We're livin' it.
Freshmen year of life. Bring it on.

You're wasting your time figuring out your future. Your Lord has already figured it out and he simply calls you to trust and obey.
-Paul Tripp
Please and thank you. I love this so much.
Gotta love Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment