Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm a sneaaaakyyy roommate :)

Hello blogger world!! This is in fact NOT Chelcie Crawford posting on the world wide web tonight, but one of her roommates. One of her sneakyyyyy roommates at that! I'll leave it up to you to figure out which one.

Chelc so graciously gave up her computer to me for the next few hours because mine doesn't have PowerPoint capabilities (lame right??...clearly I'm not up with the times). Hopefully she won't be TOO upset with me when she sees this post, but I thought I'd just take a quick minute to brag on her. :)

I've known Chelcie a long time. We go wayyyy back. Our friendship has spanned over a decade. I've known her for OVER half of my life. Sometimes I joke that we're distant family because there's a Crawford/Long hospital in Atlanta (probably just gave away which roommate I am..whoops!). But really, I feel like Chelcie is my sister. She is my family. She's my 4 years going strong roommate. She's one of my best friends. She's my happy place.

I could tell you a lot of things about Chelcie. Good and bad (just kidding! .. they're all good.) I know her better than probably most. We have a lot of funny stories, a lot of good memories, a lot of life lived together.

But I guess the biggest thing I've learned about this girl from the time I've known her, is that she has a heart like none other.

Chelcie has a way of always making people feel really special. And really loved. She knows how to care for people. She puts others needs before her own. She loves on high school girls in a way that I can't even describe. She is a wonderful daughter, sister, roommate, and friend. I know someday, a man will be VERY lucky to call her his wife.

Chelc, I'm thankful for you. You're the best roommate and friend I could have asked for these past however many years. I'm proud of you! You're going to do GREAT things in life. You already are :)

Love you! BFFAR4L.

No comments:

Post a Comment