Friday, October 1, 2010

Maybe TMI...

So I bought some new deodorant the other day. While usually I am a sniffer, meaning I like to take my time, sniff each "flavor", if you will, of all the brands, carefully selecting the scent that best fits my mood of the moment, on this particular day I was in a hurry. The next morning, as a applied this new Degree, the aroma of "Shower Clean" overwhelmed me and I was instantly transported back to freshmen year in the dorms. According to my 'ol sniffer (and it's never wrong) this is the exact same deodorant I used two years ago. So as the hours pass by each day, I get little wiffs of this smell and take me back to '08. Since I get to take this walk down memory a couple of times a day, I wanted to let y'all get a little glimpse into our past as life in Massey room 208...



Oh the memories....

No comments:

Post a Comment