Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Morning Thoughts

Have you seen "Failure to Launch?"
Well if you have, there is a scene Justin Bartha (I had to look up his name) and Zooey Deschanel (I had to look up how to spell her name) (These two parentheses led me to Google, which is very interesting today, did you know it is the 125th anniversary of the Largest Snowflake? No? Me neither. And just how big was the Largest Snowflake? Apparently it was 15 inches. That's pretty dang big.)


Anyway, I'm going to continue now. So there's a scene and they shoot a Mockingbird outside the window. Well I'm about 96% sure that would be the same fate for this stinkin' bird outside MY window if only I had a BB gun. But let's be honest, I don't have great aim. So it would probably live out the remainder of its VERY vocal life in peace. If you've seen the movie maybe you can empathize with what I'm experiencing. If you haven't (or maybe even if you have) you just think I am insane. It's the bird. I'm telling ya.
Okay, one last thing, I saw this on Pinterest and it in NO way relates to MY life, but it made me think of some conversations we college seniors have been having recently.

"It is a risk to love.
What if it doesn't work out?
Ah, but what if it does."
-Peter McWilliams

Mmhmm....

Now I'm off to go kick but running with partner in crime, Abby. Sometime we get a kick outta proving people wrong. More on this later.

Happy freakin' weekend, Homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment