Monday, January 9, 2012

It's That Time of Year Again

The Bachelor is back on. I'm ashamed. But can't stop.

Here's Ben.



And here are some thoughts:
1. Poor Ben. These girls seem a little weird. But maybe they'll improve.
2. Kacie from Tennessee. I like her a lot. She must have just had a lapse in judgment when she did the heart fingers in her opening introduction.
3. I really think they should keep a running tally of the contestants BAC levels with their names and ages. They all act ridiculous already but I'd like to know just how serious to take these people. It would greatly help me in judging their commentary.
4. I would adore it if Chris Harrison (who has not ever aged a day) said, "This actually isn't a very dramatic season. Sorry to disappoint."
5. Watch last Monday's episode for why white girls should not rap. The end.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment