Friday, October 14, 2011

A Pinteresting Day!

Before y'all go into thinking I'm bipolar or something, let me just say, although I am 99.9% of the time just SO happy and joyful, that other .1% of the time when I'm just not, I have to choose joy. I choose to be happy. Like today. I'm still sad I'm not a Windy Gap. But I am choosing to be happy, despite circumstances.
So here's my day full of wonderful ideas thanks to Pinterest.

Pumpkin cookies (minus baking soda- oops)
Not actually on pinterest but it should be. We made these last night with the Halls girls going to camp.

A headband out of a tshirt I made this morning. Saw-weet!


We even Ding Dong Ditched our neighbors. It was just like being in high school again, but instead of angry dads with sleeping babies, our friends got to enjoy yummy treats. So fun for us and them.
 Happy freakin' weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment