Thursday, September 8, 2011

What-what's your fan-ta-ta-sy

This maybe is a slightly inappropriate title. But I feel like it fits. Because....

I have a Fantasy Football team.

We are in a league called "Girls Rule."
We cheer passionately for our teams.
We don't really know what we are dong.
We talk trash with the best of 'em.
This is real life.

I have rolled my eyes at guys for getting SO into this every year. And yet, here I am. I'm distracted from this post because I'm trying to watch the Packers v. Saints game as I type. And trying to keep up with the changing points on NFL.com. I'm not 100% sure what is going on, but I do know that I'm cheering for Aaron Rodgers. Go, Pack, go!

So, just thought I'd let y'all know, I've officially joined the world of actually caring about NFL and rooting for my fantasy team.

And all you girls in the league reading this, you are going down. We're gonna stomp you. My team rocks. That's all the trash talk I got. Boom.

Now, it's back to doing high school cheers to the TV. "First and 10, do it again, go, gooo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment