Monday, August 6, 2012

Dear ______,

Dear Everyone, Thank you (for the 754th time) for everything. Thoughts, prayers, words, visits, food, candy, flowers, cards, stuffed animals, balloons, texts, calls, Facebook posts, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Y'all are the best ever. Beyond thankful to have friends like y'all in my life.
Dear Addie, So proud of you. You are so strong, beautiful, loving, and perfect. I adore you.
Dear New Planner, Few thing bring me delight like you do. My need for organization is satisfied in you. Thank you for this.
Dear Last Day of Summer, Rainy and cloudy. 'Preciate it.
Dear FIRST DAY AS A TEACHER, We meet tomorrow! Ahh. I can't even type out any other words about this. 
Dear class of 15, One week and a day until we spend the next year together. Can't wait to meet you tiny humans!
Dear Olympics, I'll miss spending all day watching you. Thanks for getting me through the end of summer school.
Dear Summer School, SEE YA NEVER!
Dear Summers, Welcome back into my life. I'm sorry I've neglected you the past two years. It will never happen ever again.
Dear God, While watching my little sister cry in pain I remember thinking this is it: the point in life where people start making deals with you. I thank you for being the Ultimate Healer. I thank you for new mercies every morning. I thank you for your unending love.

No comments:

Post a Comment