Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day, 2nd Grade Style

Who doesn't miss the days when everyone gets a Valentine?!
That's one of the many reasons Valentine's Day is significantly better in second grade than it is in the real world.
I love second grade and I love love! The best of it all! 
I hate the way these things taste, but I would be totally fine with using them as my main form of communication. "Smile" and "Hug Me". What more do you need?! :)


We had a challenging math topic today (division in 2nd grade-whaaat?!). So we made it fun with heart mats and candy to sort! Conversation hearts > proverbial cars/blocks/rubber ducks
We made these bags for "Morning Work". Why not go ahead and get the kiddos overly excited for V-Day before 8a.m.?! Good thinking Ms. Crawford.
 



But really, they are so cute. And I loved all the red and pink food and plates and decorations all over our room. Such a fun day!

My goodies. Love all the Star Wars themed cards. And the camo duct tape bracelet. I LOVE THESE KIDDOS!

To: Mrs. Crowferd. I need to learn to enunciate.
This is what I gave the class. They LOVED them. Note: Glow sticks are always a hit with 7 and 8 year olds!
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!
And I hope you know how truly you are loved.
Happy Friday, Bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment