Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One More Thing...

I realize that this blog is rapidly changing over the years, and the last post probably had little meaning to anyone other than my teacher readers ;) But still, as always, I've just been documenting my life. Welcome to a new chapter!
Fact about me: I am a little bit of a mess. Just as a whole. I blame it on being "only" 23 and still figuring this whole "real life" thing out. Anyway, being a mess as well as a bit of a pack rat carries over into the technology world too. That being said, I have SO many emails that I have never deleted. It's bad. I need an intervention. Honestly. However, this email hording did reveal something interesting... This is what I found...

Note the date... February 28, 2012. This is from my pre-internship at MHES when I spent one day a week for six weeks in a third grade classroom. This was the email sent at the end of that time.
Foreshadowing? Of divine intervention? I think definitely :)
Anyway, I love everything about Mooreland Heights. So grateful.
Tomorrow is our last day of school so if you need me I'll be crying in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment